We’re dedicated to upping the ante when it comes to providing the highest quality care. From scheduling your appointment to waiting in our reception area to reclining in the dental chair, we want each step of your experience to be a pleasant one. For those who think that dental visits can’t be stress-free, think again! At Spring Haven Dental, you always come first.CONTACT US
COMFORTING PATIENT AMENITIES
Our cozy office has a warm, inviting atmosphere as well as a full suite of luxurious amenities for you to enjoy while you are with us. Getting dental care doesn’t have to feel like a chore. You can sit back and unwind—we will take care of the rest.
TVs in Every Room
Watch your favorite movie or TV show while you’re in the dental chair.
Soft Pillows & Blankets
Rest your head on a cushy pillow and snuggle under a soft blanket during treatment.
Snacks, Coffee, Tea & Bottled Water
Help yourself! We don’t want you to deal with a grumbly stomach or a dry mouth.
MAKING DENTAL CARE EASY
With families of our own, we understand first hand that fitting appointments into an already jam-packed schedule can be difficult. However, we do not want you to have to put your oral health on the backburner. That is why we do our best to make scheduling and visiting our office as effortless as possible.
- Paperless, Online Patient Forms
- Email, Call & Text Appointment Reminders
- Family Block Scheduling
We stay on the leading edge of dentistry to give our patients a truly higher standard of care. From attending training sessions on new techniques to investing in the most up-to-date dental technology, we continually look for ways to improve the efficiency, comfort, and effectiveness of our treatments.
- Digital X-Rays – By going digital, we produce faster imaging with less radiation.
- Intraoral Camera – With intraoral cameras, we can walk patients through their treatment plan and diagnosis.
- Dryshield® Patient Comfort System – This mouthpiece comfortably holds patients’ mouths open and suctions excess saliva.
- Soft Tissue Laser – Soft tissue lasers are used as a less intrusive procedure for treating gum problems.
- Cone Beam CT – 3D dimensional x-rays for proper diagnosis of wisdom teeth and dental implant planning.
- Third-Party Spore Testing
- Sedation Dentistry